Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before we commence….
- The design and content will be agreed before any work starts. For cost shown if any more content is required (than the chosen package allows) a price will be agreed prior to starting your project.
- Work will start once the site design and cost have been agreed by both parties.
- After agreement has been met in writing, a start date will be confirmed.
- Within 48 hours of work commencement, professional photographs will be taken (if applicable) and a 50% deposit will be required.
- Should you wish to cancel for any reason after work has commenced, this 50% will not be refunded.
- The final payment of 50% must be paid on completion of the project, after which the website will be made live.
- You will be informed in advance of an estimated completion date. Occasionally circumstances will change but you will be notified if this is the case.
- Any changes to the job must be requested via email, this will affect the price and completion date, any extra cost will be added to the final bill.
- If you (the client) would like to bring the completion date forward an extra fee (after discussion) will be applied.
- The website will be tested to support all popular browsers.
- All our websites support mobile devices and will be tested before going live.
Your Hosting Costs
- Web hosting is invoiced and paid either annually or monthly by standing order. If, for any reason you decide to cancel hosting this must be done via email. No refunds are given if hosting is cancelled.
- Web hosting accounts will be suspended 7 days after the invoice is due if payment has not been received. This would result in your website not being visible to visitors. But it would be restored on full payment of the invoice.
If you don’t already own a domain name, this will be purchased for you by "Art Girl and The Geek" but will be under your ownership.
We are VAT registered.
Please note that by paying our deposit of 50% this will then act as an agreement for the above terms.